Post these rules.
Post eight facts about your character.
You can tag back if you'd like, just with a different character.
1. No joke, Mana's original character was directly inspired by Miraculous/Miraculous Ladybug which I was watching at the time.
2. Mana is definitely a daddy's girl and they have a strong relationship but she holds her mother in very high esteem and bases a lot of her strong values on what she see's in her mother's character.
3. Her first design doodles feature her with long mess/wavy hair. That obviously didn't stick and now it gets shorter and shorter.
4. Mana moved out rather late in life but she still has a room in her parents house in Hau'oli City that looks more like a child's room due to the wall to wall PokeHeroes posters.
5. Mana's only been to three (official) regions personally: Alola, Kalos, and Unova.
6. While I decided to mostly drop the costumed superhero part of Mana's character in favor of some other plot points, it's not necessarily gone forever and Mana does have a newer outfit stashed away :3c
7. She has literally saved lives while lifeguarding and is still friends with the family of a young girl she rescued off the coast of Akala Is. years ago.
8. Mana is mostly about being active but she still has some inside hobbies; she plays Dungeons and Dragonites and gets VERY into fighting video games. She's not really great at the latter but would never admit it. A lot of games devolve into arm wrestling matches to "settle things for real".
Too lazy/busy to consult who's already been tagged atm but anyone who's interested :3c